The day I got back from the trip to the coast, I started on some maintenance that needed doing. Did the oil change (I was 400km over) and FINALLY FIXED THE FUCKING HEADLIGHTS.
I still need to:
- Replace the three filters (air, cabin, fuel)
- Drain the water seperator
- Replace the skid-plate and side skirts
- Switch off my winter rubber (I keep telling myself I want to buy a set of 16″ alloys, but I really can’t justify the cost. I need throw my OEM 15″ rubber back on)
- Clean like a moter fucker
After that, I’ve still got some non-maintenance stuff on the list, but still needs doing
- Replace the broken pull tabs on the rear seats as I’ve snapped the second one this past winter
- Clean like a mother fucker
- Re-run the wiring for my iPod adapter
- Setup the relay in the hatch to clarify my rear-fog vs the 5 brake light mod
- Steal a few LEDs from my third eye for turn signals
- Install a lighted compass
That’s about all I can think of when at the moment. Needed something to do while killing time before heading out again this morning. I guess we’ll see how much of this I can hammer out in the next couple weeks, first list specifically.